Finance. It can be a tough thing to manage. And sometimes, it can all spiral out of control. Luckily, there is a solution. When the bottom drops out, there is light at the end of the tunnel. It’s called Chapter 11. By filing Chapter 11, you get a fresh start. The slate is wiped clean, and you have a chance at a new beginning. No longer will you be burdened by that ever-growing debt that once had you shackled in chains. The future is yours now and can be whatever you make of it. So, go! Be fruitful and multiply.
"This sounds like exactly the thing for me," your saying, "but Andrew," you’re still saying, "how does a person like me go about filing for this so-called Chapter 11?"
Glad you asked. Below are my fool-proof, easy-does-it, step-by-step-by-step instructions detailing how anyone can file for Chapter 11. Just like Johnny Lennon said, “It’s easy if you try.” And also like Yoda said, “Do or do not. There is no try.” But don’t take their word for it. Try it out for yourself! Follow the steps below, and enjoy your new life.
HOW TO FILE CHAPTER 11
- Make sure you’re at your house or a library where you can be uninterrupted and focused.
- Think of your favorite book.
- Once you have identified your favorite book, go over to your book shelf (or the library’s), and grab it. NOTE: Because of the separation of Church and State, this book cannot be the Bible. Also, this book needs to be a real book, i.e., not an e-book.
- Open the book, and turn to Chapter 11 of that book. NOTE: If your favorite book doesn’t go up to Chapter 11 or there are no chapters, although it may be a good book for reading, it is not good for filing Chapter 11. Return it to the shelf and pick your second favorite book.
- Tear out the entire Chapter 11 from the book and paper clip it together.
- Place the Chapter 11 into a folder.
- Place the folder containing the Chapter 11 into a filing cabinet.
- Congratulations! If you’ve made it this far, you have now successfully filed Chapter 11 and are no longer responsible for any of your past debts. Enjoy being free!